2009 trade show calendars in Thailand and in Chicago.
Thai Trade Center-Chicago
Government agency of the Department of Export Promotion of Thailand (DEP)
The Ministry of Commerce of the Royal Thai Government.
Finally! The party everyone been waiting for all year long. The 12th party of Once a Month in Chi-town project. NYE Party on Saturday December 27th 2008 @ WaBa Korean Bar 5100 N.Western A full bar,great Korean food,Flavor Soju and special bottle service. We guarantee and put all the fun from the 1st to our last party. Come and celebrate New Years Eve with us..special early countdown 2009 before anyone.
5 hours of non-stop dance music from 5 DJs
DJ Jong "THAI DANCE"
DJ Danny Ray "MASH UP"
DJ 2FIVES "OLD SCHOOL"
DJ Sammy "HOUSE"
DJ Gu-mix "HIP HOP"
Door Open @ 11:00pm and Party until 4:00am
Must be 21 and older
$10.00 at the door and Special Thank you for our members if you're our webboard member please send an email to confirm your email and username to be on our guest list and get in for FREE! at Ten@ThaitownChicago.com
For table reservation please call Ten 847.971.7432 (Check out the floor plan on our website for your best spot in the house)
Winter Wonder Lake
When nature makes its own art
The lake was totally frozen and covered with thick fluffy snow.
As I was walking on the lake I noticed some cracked openings along the shore.
As I got near, I found they were openings of small frozen tidal waves.
This is how the wave froze in midair.
Water freezes the instant it comes in contact with the air.
The formation contains blue ice. Blue ice is created as the ice is compressed and trapped air bubbles are squeezed out. The ice looks blue because, when light passes through the ice, blue light is transmitted back out but red light is absorbed.
Crystallized frozen wave
Leaves on frozen lake
Further down the lake
I started to see some snow flakes
I just love the abstract look of it.
I am using this one for my desktop wallpaper.
National Geographic's top 10
most viewed photos of 2008
Source: China View
3. Best Science Images of 2008 Announced
4. Eight Natural Wonders Added to UN Heritage List
5. Hurricane Ike Pummels Texas Coast
6. Chile Volcano Erupts With Ash and Lightning
7. Alien-like Squid Seen at Deep Drilling Site
8. Colossal Squid Revealed in First In-Depth Look
9. Best Microscopic Images of 2008 Announced
10. Hurricane Ike: Galveston Braces for Storm
I don’t think there is a single idea or a way of life but many ideas that make up this life philosophy.
- Reverence for nature
- A desire for personal self-reliance
- Creative FUN / leisure
- Caring about community - loving your neighbor
- Knowing that the primary reason for work should be to have well-being as apposed to making money
- A reverence for simplicity, humility and the functional things in life
Be kind to the earth na ka.