Thursday, October 2, 2008

Miss Global International Press Conference


Nutthanit Towan
Miss Global Thailand 2008


Note from Nutt

This was a press conference for Miss Globe International 2008.
It was just yesterday (10/1/08) and I will be leaving on Oct 4 at night and will be back on Oct 22 :)

Thank you for all the support na ka... I am so lucky to have such great family and friends :)



Ps. My real dress is not done so I guess it will be a surprise for all of you :) Wish me luck na ka....











Thank you for my special someone:

1.) Dad&Mom - Even though you were not here today, you're here in my heart always ka - I love you
mom and dad....
2.) All my family and friends: Par Tui, Par Varn, Nar Boom, and Khun Oui
3.) All the sponsors - - needless to say, but again na ka "thank you very much ka :)"
4.) One of the most important person: P'Nook - - - without him I wouldn't be participating in this pageant
ka - - - many thanks........
5.) All my friends - I know no matter what happens, my friends will always cheering for me ;)




Well, I would say all of the above people are the most influential people in my life and I will take their advice and learn from them as well as teaching other people to do the good things as well ka...

What I learned today was, it does not matter how long or how often you see your friend, but good friends will always stand by your side and support you as much as they could.

Not only I had accomplished one of my goals, but I also have more than 100% confidence level which was created by people who are surrounding me... I couldn't never done this without you... Thank you so much ka.....

My duty is to the best I can - - - and I know I will do so... therefore, the rest I will leave it up to the judges ka :)

My favorite quote "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream"
by Eleanor Roosevelt....

And I believe that behind a man success, there is another woman who is a great support :)


Love,

~Nutthanit~

No comments: